Strawberry Protein Pud with fruit & nuts
Preparation time: 10 mins.
- 1 x Strawberry Protein Pud with chia
- 1 x Banana, sliced
- 2 x Strawberries, chopped
- Raspberries & blueberries
- Nuts & seeds (pepitas, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, linseed, almonds)
Spoon Strawberry Pud with chia in a bowl. Arrange sliced fruit on top. Spinkle with seeds and nuts and serve.
- 1 1/2 cups oats,
- 1 cup wholemeal SR flour,
- 2 eggs, 1 3/4 cups milk,
- 1 tsp vanilla essence,
- 1 tsp cinnamon,
- 1 Slim Secrets Bare Bar, chopped.
Mix all together & cook pancakes in pan like usual. Top with greek yoghurt (I used @chobani for extra protein ) blended with blueberries, more fresh blueberries, Golgi berries & another chopped @slimsecrets bare bar. Delicious & not to mention high in antioxidants, high in protein & high in fibre!!
SLIM SECRETS HIGH FIBRE BREKKY
- 1 Slim Secrets Daily Fibre Power bar
- A handful of fresh/frozen berries of your choice
- Half a banana
- Any natural healthy yoghurt
- A drizzle of honey if you need a little sweetening
- Can add protein powder too if you like.
Cut your Daily Fibre Power bar into bite sized pieces and chop up your berries (defrost first if frozen). This recipe is as simple as layering all the ingredients, starting with the yoghurt. And it is absolutely delicious!
- 1/2 cup Slim Secrets Designer Cookies - Choc Chip or Trail Mix
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup water
- A drizzle of honey
- Half a banana, sliced
Combine rolled oats, milk and water in a single-serving bowl and microwave on high for one minute.
Stir in honey and top with sliced banana and crumbled Slim Secrets Designer Cookies.
- 1/3 cup Slim Secrets Designer Cookies - Choc Chip or Trail Mix
- A generous handful of mixed berries
- 4 strawberries
- Healthy natural yoghurt
- 1 thickly sliced banana
- 1/4 cup granola (optional)
Puree mixed berries and place in the bottom of glass, next add yoghurt, then banana slices and granola. Chop strawberries in slices and add them to the glass. Crumble Slim Secrets Designer Cookies and place on top.