Berry Pancakes using Slim Secrets Protein Puds
Andi Lew demonstrates how to make delicious Berry Pancakes using Slim Secrets Protein Puds.
Certified wellness coach Andi Lew creates a high protein/gluten free dish for breakfast or snack and desserts with our Slim Secrets bar for added protein!
Quinoa Protein Breaky Bowl
by Andi Lew
Quinoa is a gluten-free grain and has twice the amount of protein than rice and is high in fibre.
1 cup quinoa grain
2 cups water to boil it
1 cup Greek yoghurt or coconut yoghurt
Blackberries and strawberries
Spiral foods coconut syrup
Sprig of fresh mint
A handful of coconut chips
Berry Fresh freeze-dried strawberry crumble
1 Slim Secrets Fit & Fab Crème Caramel Mini Protein Bar 28g
1. Boil your quinoa in a pot with the 2 to 1 method until the quinoa grain turns transparent. Sit to cool off.
2. Add the ingredients in a decorative way. Drizzle the coconut syrup across and garnish with fresh mint and Slim Secrets Fit & Fab Crème Caramel Mini Protein Bar
Strawberry Protein Pud with fruit & nuts
Preparation time: 10 mins.
- 1 x Strawberry Protein Pud with chia
- 1 x Banana, sliced
- 2 x Strawberries, chopped
- Raspberries & blueberries
- Nuts & seeds (pepitas, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, linseed, almonds)
Spoon Strawberry Pud with chia in a bowl. Arrange sliced fruit on top. Spinkle with seeds and nuts and serve.
- 1 1/2 cups oats,
- 1 cup wholemeal SR flour,
- 2 eggs, 1 3/4 cups milk,
- 1 tsp vanilla essence,
- 1 tsp cinnamon,
- 1 Slim Secrets Bare Bar, chopped.
Mix all together & cook pancakes in pan like usual. Top with greek yoghurt (I used @chobani for extra protein ) blended with blueberries, more fresh blueberries, Golgi berries & another chopped @slimsecrets bare bar. Delicious & not to mention high in antioxidants, high in protein & high in fibre!!
SLIM SECRETS HIGH FIBRE BREKKY
- 1 Slim Secrets Daily Fibre Power bar
- A handful of fresh/frozen berries of your choice
- Half a banana
- Any natural healthy yoghurt
- A drizzle of honey if you need a little sweetening
- Can add protein powder too if you like.
Cut your Daily Fibre Power bar into bite sized pieces and chop up your berries (defrost first if frozen). This recipe is as simple as layering all the ingredients, starting with the yoghurt. And it is absolutely delicious!
- 1/2 cup Slim Secrets Designer Cookies - Choc Chip or Trail Mix
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup water
- A drizzle of honey
- Half a banana, sliced
Combine rolled oats, milk and water in a single-serving bowl and microwave on high for one minute.
Stir in honey and top with sliced banana and crumbled Slim Secrets Designer Cookies.
- 1/3 cup Slim Secrets Designer Cookies - Choc Chip or Trail Mix
- A generous handful of mixed berries
- 4 strawberries
- Healthy natural yoghurt
- 1 thickly sliced banana
- 1/4 cup granola (optional)
Puree mixed berries and place in the bottom of glass, next add yoghurt, then banana slices and granola. Chop strawberries in slices and add them to the glass. Crumble Slim Secrets Designer Cookies and place on top.