Our Anytime Bars are your perfect go-to snack for when your tummy rumbles and you don’t want to overload on calories. They are gluten free, have less than 100 calories and contain wholesome nuts (including almonds and hazelnuts), chia seeds, protein and fibre to help keep you fuller for longer. A tasty pick-me-up snack for when the munchies strike anywhere, ANYTIME!
Available in the following delicious flavours: Cranberry Choc Nut & Chia and Vanilla Almond & Chia
Added benefits of Anytime Bars! include:
- Soy protein - Soy has been shown to have many possible benefits which may include, lower blood pressure, improvements to blood vessels, reduce risk of osteoporosis and protection against various cancers, including those of the breast, colon, prostate and skin.
- Chia Seeds - We have also designed our bars to include the revolutionary super food CHIA SEEDS. Chia Seeds are a great source of Omega-3 & Omega-6 essential fatty acids! These seeds are perfect for the weight conscious. Chia Seeds are also very beneficial to the heart and extremely high in fibre, calcium, high quality protein, slowly processed carbohydrates and loaded with vitamins & minerals and antioxidants!
- Fibre - Many women have a difficult time finding good sources of fibre and actually including sufficient amounts of fibre in their diets. Slim Secrets’ Anytime Bars are a great solution.
- Cranberries - Cranberries and cranberry products offer many important health benefits. Historically, Native Americans used cranberries to relieve a variety of ailments. Today's health research points to promising new evidence that cranberries are not only a healthy, low-calorie fruit; but they also help prevent urinary tract infections and reduce the risk of gum disease, ulcers, heart disease and cancer. Research on these areas and on health benefits is ongoing.
- Nuts - Known in nutritional circles as the King of the Nuts! Almonds are alkaline, with a high mineral content (containing as much calcium as milk, high in magnesium, too). They pack 1/3 more protein than eggs and are rich in vitamin E. With manganese and copper- essential cofactors for SOD, they contribute to the production of an enzyme that inhibits free radicals in cells. Walnuts are rich in Omega 3's, and have been shown to help maintain heart health. No surprise that they look like "little brains," as they have been shown to contribute to brain functioning. Most recently, these mighty powerhouses have been linked to lower total cholesterol levels- and, more importantly, reduced LDL (or "bad" cholesterol) levels.