Salted Caramel & Banana Protein Smoothie
Preparation time 10 mins.
- 125ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 banana
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 Slim Secrets Salted Caramel Protein Pud with chia
- 50-100ml water (depending on how thick you want it)
Blend all ingredients, pour into a glass and enjoy!
c/o @Healthy Eating Jo
Preparation time 15 mins.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 scoop choc protein powder
- 1/3 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (adjust to suit desired thickness)
- 1/2 punnet of strawberries
- 1 Slim Secrets Strawberry Protein Pud with chia
For the pancake mixture blend all ingredients except the strawberries and Protein Pud. Cook over low to medium heat in a non stick frypan with a little coconut oil Top with Strawberry Protein Pud and some fresh strawberries.
MAKES 12 - 14
Preparation time 15 mins. Cooking time 20-25 minutes.
- 2 Choc Coconut Protein Puds with chia
- 3 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbs cocoa
- 1 ½ cups self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup shredded or desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup sweetener (eg. stevia)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 2 large bananas, mashed
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a muffin pan with muffin cases. Sift flour, sweetener, cocoa and protein powder into a bowl.
Combine Choc Coconut Protein Puds, egg, milk, coconut oil and mashed banana in a large bowl. Gradually add dry ingredients, stirring until just combined.
Spoon mixture into muffin holes. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.